1. First of all, you must create an account.
The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft.
You can download it (legally) from here: Windows or Mac.
Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5 (build 12340).
Patch mirrors can be found here.
3. Once you are done installing the game, it's time to add our custom patches.
Patch-J.mpq(15.0MB) - the only required patch for playing on our 3.3.5 realm. Must be updated when a new one is released.
Patch-A.mpq(2.0GB) - contains all Item Models and Textures from Legion (Patch 7.1.0)
Patch-H.mpq(950MB) - contains Character Models retro-ported from WOD (Patch 6.0.2)
Patch-C.mpq(4.3GB) - contains all creature models retro-ported from Legion (Patch 7.1.0)
Once you are done downloading the patches, simply place them in your World of Warcraft\data\ directory and delete the cache folder located in your World of Warcraft directory.
4. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft".
When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
5. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
6. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist logon.arcturus-gaming.com
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.